We collect personal information primarily to make our service better for you to use and organize orders effectively.
We usually use this information for internal purposes. We will not disclose your personal information to any other third party for the purposes of processing your orders. Whenever you browse our web pages, you are not required to reveal any of your personal data.
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. The collection of your personal data is to make our service better for you to use and efficiently organize orders, we take this task seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. .
The information collected by us are:
- to contact customers and visitors for marketing purpose
- to proceed market research and survey related to customer satisfaction
- to inform customers and visitors the updated information of the web pages / website
- to inform customers and visitors for any promotional activities, privilege sale or new products
- to contact customers and visitors for enquiries and information of their accounts
- to maintain in order for you to place an order with us. Address information and order history are recorded along with your account details.
Customers and visitors can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter and we will stop sending any promotional materials.
The Security of Personal Data
We always endeavour to ensure that all personal data obtained through our customers and visitors will be kept with highly confidential
Third Party Websites and Web Pages